- Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, and bookings must be made within this period.
- Gift Vouchers are for one use only.
- All room allocations are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used over accommodation or dining events such as New Year, Valentines etc.
- A printed copy of your gift voucher with a valid gift code must be presented upon check-in or on arrival if you are using the voucher against a meal. If the voucher cannot be produced, then payment must be made for the accommodation booked or meal purchased. In this instance the voucher can be used at a future date (before the expiry date).
- Should the total spend be more than the value of the Gift Voucher, you will be responsible for the difference in cost and this must be paid at the time of your visit to The Old Mill Inn.
- Gift Vouchers are not valid for deposits for group bookings, group meetings or catering functions.
- Gift Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed, photocopied or altered in any way and will not be accepted by The Old Mill Inn or be otherwise redeemable.
- Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Voucher.
- Terms and Conditions of the Voucher are governed by the laws of Scotland.